Featuring a sleek and classic design, this book cabinet will make a decorative as well as practical addition to your decor.
The cabinet is made of quality engineered wood, which ensures it sturdiness, durability and long service life. Designed with 5 spacious compartments, the bookshelf offers ample storage space for keeping your magazines, books, DVDs, multimedia devices and other decorative items well organized and within reach. Additionally, as a versatile shelf, the book rack can serve as a room divider as well, making it a perfect choice for your hallway and any other living space.
The book rack is easy to clean with damp cloth. This book cabinet is easy to assemble with included mounting materials.
- Color: Sonoma oak
- Material: Engineered wood
- Dimensions: 31.5″ x 9.4″ x 62.6″ (W x D x H)
- With 5 large compartments
- Can also be used as a room divider
- Mounting materials included
- Please note: Screw(s) and plug(s) for inside the wall are not included. Seek and use screw(s) and plug(s) suitable for your walls. If you are uncertain, seek professional advice. Read and follow each step of the instruction carefully.
- California Proposition 65
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.