This book cabinet, featuring a sleek and classic design, is meant to be a decorative as well as practical addition to your existing home decor.
The cabinet is made of quality engineered wood, which ensures its sturdiness and durability. Designed with 2 spacious compartments and 2 doors, the bookshelf offers ample storage space for keeping your magazines, books, DVDs, multimedia devices and other decorative items well organized and within reach. As a versatile shelf, the book rack is also a perfect storage solution for any other living space. Additionally, this book stand is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
- Color: Sonoma oak
- Material: Engineered wood, MDF
- Dimensions: 32.5″ x 12″ x 31.5″ (W x D x H)
- Assembly required: Yes
- WARNING: In order to prevent overturning, this product must be used with the wall attachment device provided
- Please note: Screw(s) and plug(s) for inside the wall are not included. Seek and use screw(s) and plug(s) suitable for your walls. If you are uncertain, seek professional advice. Read and follow each step of the instruction carefully.
- California Proposition 65
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Legal Documents:
More details about preventing your furniture from tipping over can be found here